SxLvTlk

SxLvTlk
SxLvTlk: Know Your Grey

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Blasted Literacy, lol

I'm guessing that the ability to express myself via internet is an unattractive quality.  I have expressed the fact that I was going to be actively dating and deciding what I was and was not interested in.  Since March, I have gone on a few dates and I have found that there are certain things that I just am not interested in.

In May, I began classes.  I have been moving. Not sleeping the night through, student teaching, studying, writing, managing my home and my children and...I have met a few people, been approached by a few men. I always allow myself to meet new people.   We exchange pleasantries, and information, I talk about who I am and what I do.  Inevitably, I give out one of my cards.  As of late, I noticed that I was not quite feeling the love from passer-by.  I decided to check my blog, particularly since I have not been actively pushing SxLvTlk.  I read my last posts and said, "Viola!"

There may lie the culprit.  If this is true, I am saddened, slightly.  If I was not in pursuit of making my life the joy it was supposed to be, I would dance and back track.  Since I am committed to my happiness, willing to fight through the many layers that make up the person I am, the layers of my cake (no pun intended), I am not going to do that.  I will take the fact that those potential suitors who are put off by my "blogging" have the right to deselect me as an option because I am evaluating, and yes, the details of my "no" may very well be published.  I can guarantee, with absolute certainty that I will never publicly out anyone nor will I provide any graphics or explicit details of any private/intimate interactions I have.  As I wish to be respected, I respect others.  Saddened if indeed, there be no brave strong enough to withstand the sieve of evaluation and process. However, that is also good because I have information. And in the words of School House Rock, Knowledge is Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment